Sunday, July 26, 2015

One Dozen

One dozen things I love and appreciate about my man after 12 years of marriage (in no particular order):
  1. He's our behind the scenes planner in finances, insurance, bills, retirement planning, college savings, etc and he does a wonderful job.
  2. We still truly like each other and spending time together after 12 years of marriage and 20 years of knowing each other. 
  3. He provides for our family with his dedication at work and at home.  His hard work allows me to work half time and have more time at home.  I am truly blessed.
  4. He's easy on the eyes and takes care of himself physically, but also knows when it's time to splurge on a Culver's run;)
  5. He is a patient, affectionate, proud daddy to the two we call ours.
  6. We complement each other in so many ways as a couple, as parents, and in life.
  7. He sees things in people that are overlooked by others.  He has opened my eyes countless times.
  8. He makes me laugh and can talk me down when my anxious engines get revving.  
  9. He is a complex person and I still learn new things about him.
  10. He is open-minded and challenges me to think outside my box.  
  11. We are both introverts and simply like time at home together.  
  12. He is an intellectual and a life-long learner.

Then


Now


3 comments:

  1. Better and better with time. Love you both so much. I knew you were going to be perfect wife when you laughed off sunburned wedding lips. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better and better with time. Love you both so much. I knew you were going to be perfect wife when you laughed off sunburned wedding lips. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. You are a lovely couple, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete