Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Pasts

A look back at Christmas pasts with our sweet boy...

First Christmas ~ 2006

10 Months Old
**********************************************

Second Christmas ~ 2007

22 Months Old (still with his "Na")
***********************************************

Third Christmas ~ 2008

2 Years and 10 Months Old
************************************************

Fourth Christmas ~ 2009

Three Years and 10 Months Old
***********************************************

Fifth Christmas ~ 2010

Four Years and 10 Months Old
******************************************
As you can probably tell, I get sentimental this time of year as I realize another year has passed and my baby boy has another birthday around the corner.
We've loved every minute:)

2 comments:

  1. I remember when he was just a little guy. Fun to see the pictures through the years. You have a beautiful family Jen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been flashing back to the days when I rocked him in the glider with his "B". But I wouldn't trade these great conversations of this stage. I wouldn't trade my adult children who bring me daily joy for any other time either. It just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete