Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jen's Day

I got a ladies day on Friday:) (Can you imagine the smile on my face?)

My cousin, Steph, came to town for a day of consignment shopping in Rochester with my mom and I. We plan two shopping days a year when we hit some of our favorite consignment shops in Rochester for some great deals. Usually my Aunt Ruth, Steph's mom, tries to make it too, but she is enjoying a winter get away to Texas right now.

The day was wonderful all around! The sun was shining (albeit cold and windy), we met at our favorite consignment shop in town, Kismet, made our way to Refashion, had lunch at Canadian Honker (one of Steph's favs), Steph and I shared a piece of Canadian Honker's Peanut Butter Pie (AMAZING!), next we took on All In Vogue, and finished out our day at TJ Maxx. Yep, we know how to make the most of a day of shopping!

I'm sure you're dying to know what I found and I'm even more excited to share:)

The picture below is most of my purchases:


This makes me think of What Not To Wear's "What She Got" segment at the end of the show:) Check out the deals!

Kismet
Heels ~ $18
Dress Pants ~ $16
Necklace $10

Refashion
Dress ~ $10

All In Vogue
Jean Jacket ~ $10
Tank ~ $10

TJ Maxx
Belt ~ $15
Tank ~ $15
2 Hand Towels ~ $8
Handheld Shower Head ~ $9
A Few Unmentionables ~ $26

I brought home 14 items for about $150. Now that is my idea of shopping: finding great deals!
I'm already looking forward to our next shopping day:)

5 comments:

  1. Nice finds...Always fun to find some bargins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good job! I love consignment shopping as well...definitely the way to go! Love the heels and that ruffle tank on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect colors for you! so excited that you found such great pieces to integrate in your wardrobe--they all seem really interchangeable...I see 5 outfits from just the things pictured! -awesome-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, I wish I had your eye for creating outfits. I don't think I can find 5 outfits there??? But, I do certainly love all the pieces and have already worn a few this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! You need to post pictures of you modeling them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete