Monday, August 8, 2011

Lovin' Legos

Luke's recent new love is Legos..."big boy" legos to be precise:)  He had his first experience this spring when he and Brent picked out a Landspeeder to build together at the Lego store at the Mall of America.  Since it was a bit more advanced, Brent did most of the building and Luke did most of the playing once it was assembled. 

Then, over the past couple weeks at daycare, he has had some time to play with their big boy legos with the other older boys.  Tracy, our daycare provider, said that the boys even opted out of watching a show on TV so they could keep playing Legos.  Now that is serious business! 

After I learned of his new love, I remembered that my parents had kept our legos from when my sister and I were little.  This weekend, Luke had a sleep over at Gma and Gpa's house and got to play legos.  They even said he could bring the bucket of legos home to play!


Luke digging into the bucket from my parents that I played with as a kid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment