Monday, March 5, 2012

What a Guy

Since the new year, I've been going straight from work to the gym on Mondays for the Healthy Pregnancy Program I'm enrolled in at the gym.  It's been a lot of fun and I've learned a lot of good info on pregnancy and experienced many new exercise options for pregnancy and post pregnancy.  So glad I enrolled! 
But, today I write about the wonderful man to whom I am married.  Since I started this class, he has taken on the responsibility of picking Luke up from daycare on Mondays (which I used to do) so I can go directly to the gym for my 5:30pm class.  On top of that, up until last week, Brent also had basketball games most Monday evenings.  So, he would pick Luke up, get him dinner, then head out for basketball.  Depending on the time of the game, I tried to meet them at RCTC once my class was done. 

This Monday, the first week after the basketball season (they won the championship last week!), I came home to a cleaned up kitchen with dinner waiting on the stove for me.  What a sweet man I call mine:)  It was extra sweet too because he made Luke the meal (Stacky Uppy) he had been wanting since last week but we hadn't had a chance to make yet.  Not only did he make dinner and clean up, but he also went the extra mile to meet the request of our little man:) 

What a guy:)

1 comment: