Saturday, January 12, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I know, I'm a day late, but I wanted to get back to my High Fives!

  • Luke started Champion Basketball last Saturday and he is very excited to be playing on a team again this year. The kids get shorts, jerseys, and t-shirts through the league, and Luke felt pretty official having a full "uniform" to wear:)  He's also excited to play on a team with his friend Evan this year. 
  • We have new floors ordered for our main floor with delivery and installation dates on the calendar!!!  Pergo Sugar House Maple floors will be delivered this week and installed next week!  We cannot wait, even though it will be a lot of work moving furniture and removing old flooring.  Here is a sneak peak at the floors we've chosen:


  • We got to share some lovely times with friends this past week celebrating a birthday with one, enjoying dinner with another, and celebrating the joys of pregnancy of another couple.  I just love sharing life with the special people in our lives:)
  • I tried my hand at making baby food for Nora for the first time, it turned out great, and Nora loved it! I've made bananas and apples so far and plan to start on some vegetables soon.  
  • Brent and I have been working out details on the year ahead and the fun plans we're trying to bring to fruition.  We don't typically travel much, but this year we have lots of fun planned!  He and I will be taking a trip to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, we plan to attend family camp at Pine Haven, my sister, mom, and I are planning a long weekend in Chicago, and more!   

1 comment:

  1. Luke was so excited to show the video of his bb yesterday. I love how he stores up things to tell me and can't wait to talk about everything. What a great husband/communicator he will be some day.

    ReplyDelete