Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

#1

Nora's Booty

Nora's been walking for over a month, but it's only been the last few weeks that she's been choosing to walk 100% of the time (instead of crawling).  I have to tell you it is the cutest thing watching her toddle around...and, if possible, it's even cuter how her booty shakes when she toddles/waddles:)  I promise I'm going to get a video of it soon to post. I never want to forget the cuteness!

#2

Wrapping Christmas Gifts

I love Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts.  I had accumulated enough gifts to have a nice little wrapping session last weekend.  Sitting on the floor, surrounded by gifts and wrapping supplies is one of my happiest places:)  Luke also helped me by choosing the bows and gift tags to go with each gifts.  (Can you tell my love language is gift giving?;))

#3

Thanksgiving

I'm starting to think more about Thanksgiving this week.  We're celebrating with one extended family tomorrow and we're hosting the Pickers on Thanksgiving Day.  I just love this time of year when we get to see family, eat amazing food, and a five day weekend doesn't hurt either;)

#4

Basketball

My husband loves sports.  (If you've met him, you know this.)  I like sports, but I cannot possibly comprehend the love that Brent has for them.  But basketball, I like a lot more than other sports.  This week marked the beginning of Brent's city league basketball season.  I love the opportunity to watch him play and reminiscing on all of the years I've watched him play in high school and college.
She sat and watched the entire first half of Brent's game:)

#5

Luke's School

This week was the beginning of the second quarter so Luke brought home his report card for first quarter. He's doing well and even working ahead of his grade in math.  He is diligent with his reading and homework, he loves learning, and he makes me proud everyday.  

Luke's school also hosted an information session on the new reading leveling system implemented this year. It was very helpful in my understanding of the new system and how it impacts the curriculum for Luke.  We love Gibbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment