Thursday, January 16, 2014

Super Soup Anyone?

My husband is a soup connoisseur.  He eats it daily through the cold months (which is pretty much 9 months out of the year here in MN) and even sometimes in the summer.  As a result, he's found his favorite canned soups and has many favorite recipes that I've made through the years.  He's also come up with a genius (in my opinion) addition to a bowl of soup: cut up string cheese.  Sound strange? Well it's amazing!  We cut string cheese into small, round chunks using kitchen scissors and add them to an already heated bowl of soup.  They turn into gooey, cheesy balls of goodness that add to any soup.  We eat a lot of chicken noodle soup and we particularly love it with string cheese.  Brent also likes it in tomato basil soup.  

See those white, round cheese balls?  That's the magic!
Anyway, thought I'd share this lovely tip from my genius hubby:)  
Happy soup season!

1 comment: