Thursday, September 18, 2014

What a Gift

Brent and Luke are heading to Michigan for Luke's first trip to The Big House for the Michigan vs. UTES game on Saturday.  I am so thankful for my sweet husband who wants to make this a fun daddy-son weekend away and I know Luke will remember it for years to come. 

Today, though, Brent came home with a special surprise.  A surprise even to him.  Brent's boss gave him a card addressed to Luke and said it was for both of them.  Luke opened it tonight and they were both blessed and surprised....

Brent already had the tickets,
but the card and Visa gift card were from his boss

Tonight I am not only thankful for my thoughtful husband who planned the trip and my sweet son who is excited for a daddy-son weekend.  I am also thankful for Brent's employer and his incredibly thoughtful boss who made a special experience extra special by lifting up a daddy even higher in his son's eyes through a meaningful note and surprise gift.  

Blessings to my boys on their get away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment