Friday, March 6, 2015

FULL Friday!

It was a FULL Friday!  

Nora and I started out the day at Those Great Informational Fridays (TGIF) with PAIIR.  

Water table fun

After class we stopped at Papa and Gma's and saw this cutie!
Piper snuggled under a blanket covering her floor gym
Peaking out from under the blanket to see who came to visit:)
 Then, Mom and I brought lunch and spent the afternoon with my Uncle Jeff 
who's recovering from surgery.  
Beautiful visitors in Jeff's yard
 Once Brent got home from work, Luke and I headed out for Welch Village to introduce him to skiing.  I wasn't sure how I'd feel on skis after many years, but thankfully it came back to me like riding a bike.  We took our time down the first hill so Luke could get a feel for being on skis and learn how to control himself a bit.  He fell a few times when trying to slow down/stop, but the second time down he said he wanted to go at his own pace and didn't fall again going down a hill all night!  I was very proud of his self confidence.  By the end of the evening, he even tackled a few blue hills.  
First ski lift ride 


Beautiful moon tonight
Wish my phone pic did it justice
More confident on the ski lift
The end of a very fun and successful night!
A full Friday with wonderful people:)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, such a fun mommy/son activity. Rick and I both ski as well as our kids, we took a trip with them out to Colorado and ski'd Breckenridge when they were a bit older....great memories, and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete