Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I had the fabulous opportunity for a weekend away with a couple friends this past weekend.  After six months of being home during the pandemic, it was so nice to spend devoted time with friends and for each of us to get a break from our roles as mom for a bit 😊

We spent two nights in a hotel together doing a lot of talking, eating, shopping at nearby Mall of America and IKEA, and sharing life tips from all over the spectrum (think parenting to beauty to diet).  

My littles snuggling after Jace's nap before I left Friday. 
They and Luke give me so much to love, but I also appreciate the chance to get away!

Texting Krista and Cindy that I'm heading out!


Cozy hotel fun in our new matching loungers from Krista!






We also got dressed up for a nice dinner and had lots of fun shopping!


Ladies, if you are in need of undergarments, 
I HIGHLY recommend getting fitted at Soma!
You won't regret it!

Bathroom selfie 😊

After two and a half days away, I was ready to be home where I belong with my wonderful family 💓

The welcome committee even met me in the garage when I arrived.

Thanks to Brent for being POD (parent on duty) 
so I could have the weekend with friends

Love my home and family....and time away to remember how much I like them too 😉

1 comment:

  1. A nice refreshing time to recharge the mamma battery :)

    ReplyDelete