Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quotes of the Day

I've been really enjoying Luke thoughts today so I thought I'd share a few quotes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I love hot pants" (After I gave him some pants to wear right after they came out of the dryer.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke: "Mom, I'm doing a great job making my bed."
Me: "Awesome" (from the other room)
Luke: "Mom, you should come in here when I'm done to see how awesome it is"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke and I were chatting about something from Brent's basketball game and he started walking away toward the bathroom while we were still talking. He then said, from the bathroom, "Mommy, we'll discuss it later." Pause. "That means we'll talk about it later. I need to go to the bathroom now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realize this isn't a quote, but I also caught him dancing all over his room to a Taylor Swift song on the radio. He loves Miss Taylor Swift:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment