Monday, December 30, 2013

Recent Quotes from our House

After having dinner out, I said "I'm glad I only got the lunch size portion because I'm super full just from that." Luke said, "Maybe next time you should get the breakfast size."

*****************************************

Luke calls from the bathroom, "Can someone please get Nora.  She's trying to snuggle me while I'm going to the bathroom."

*****************************************

I told Luke that Nora and I had stopped at the pet store and that she liked the cats.  The following conversation ensued:
L: I want a cat.
Me: Why?
L: Because they're cute and soft and cuddly
B (from the other room): Grizzly bears are cute, soft, and cuddly too, but we're not getting one of those either.

*****************************************

I've recently been selling a few items on Facebook which prompted Brent to ask how much he thought we could get for selling one of our kids.  He then asked Luke which one of us he'd want to sell (me, Brent, or Nora).  Luke chose to sell me.  I was not surprised by this, but I had to rub in that he would have a lot of cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping to do...plus he'd need to find his own ride to school;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jenny! How this boy warms my tired heart. May he remain forever young. So sweet and innocent and genuine. Gma R

    ReplyDelete