Friday, October 10, 2014

High Five for Friday

#1

I don't get craft often, but occasionally I get a vision that I can actually run with.  Luke and I made this Fall Welcome banner (hard to read in the pic) out of foam leaves.

#2

A B-E-A-utiful fall week!  It was sunny and in the 50s all week. Perfect for walking to and from work and I even got walks in during lunch.  

#3

More shed progress!  Since Labor Day weekend when we completed assembly of our shed kit, we have worked random weeknights and weekends when we have free time (which hasn't been often this fall).  This week we're finishing up the painting and plan to start organizing the garage and moving summer items to the shed.  It's been quite the process, but Brent has been impressed how well it's all gone:)

#4

Another great week of Bible Study (mentioned last week).  So many things to learn and so many ways to grow.  

#5

Having good friends I can turn to for prayer, support, and insight when life gets hard. And, a loving husband who is a good complement to my shortcomings.


And, just because sleeping babies are cute...
Our sweetheart strangling her favorite bear while she sleeps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment