Sunday, February 12, 2012

2011 Bucket List

    Found another post I started probably the beginning of 2011 that I never finished or posted...I'm proud to say I accomplished all but one...the dreaded organization of recipes.  I think that may always haunt me:(
    • Organize Recipes - continuing with my plan to create a book of our family approved recipes and a separate binder of recipes I'd like to try

    • Get involved in Luke's new school: Gibbs Elementary

    • Share birthday outings with our nieces and nephews on their birthdays - Already enjoyed a day at the Science Museum of Minnesota with Mekhi and an afternoon at Bounce World with Annie in February!

    • Tackle more home projects (i.e. repainting main living space, repainting trim on front of house, backyard work, etc)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment