Monday, February 13, 2012

This Week 2006

I realized this weekend that this week in February 2012 is the same as the week I had Luke in February 2006.  Meaning the days of the week are the same dates.  It's interesting thinking back on the week he was born in 2006 while awaiting our ultrasound on Thursday, Luke's 6th birthday, to find out if we're having a boy or girl. 

In 2006, we...
  • Arrived at the hospital Monday evening to begin induction
  • Tuesday, Valentine's Day, was Luke's due date
  • We were ecstatic to finally meet our sweet Lukey Thursday morning at 6:35 a.m.
  • By the following Monday, we were able to return home as a family.  I remember the house feeling like a completely different place, because we were a completely different family now having Luke in our arms.  I also remember our dog being in such shock that we actually returned after a week that he peed a lake right in the middle of the living room:)  Aaahhhh, the memories;)
Anyway, this reminiscing has me pondering what this week in 2012 will hold for us.  Will we learn that our house will be evenly distributed with testosterone and estrogen?  Or, will I be adding another love of my life to my commonly used phrase: "my boys"? 

I'm getting antsy to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment