Sunday, February 19, 2012

Second Generation Baller

I finally caught Luke on video doing his recent favorite thing:  shooting hoops in the basement.  Typically he's playing both sides of a game and the two teams playing are Duke and Michigan.  We love watching him to into his imaginary world:)  Enjoy!  (You may have to listen closely to hear his dialogue during the game.)





I've also got a video of Luke shooting hoops on the same basket when he was two years old.  I'd love to share it on here, but it's nine minutes long and I'm still trying to figure out video editing:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Luke !!!! I got tired just watching him. He's definatly got some potential there....love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball is definitely his first love when it comes to sports:)

    ReplyDelete