Tuesday, April 15, 2014

He Spoils Me

I'll admit, I'm a cheapskate.  I love finding good deals for our family:)  I would not call Brent a big spender, but he sure knows how to spoil me!

This past weekend Brent planned a fun little get away for us to Minneapolis.  Back in November he sent me an email at work surprising me with tickets to Jim Gaffigan, one of our favorite comedians.  The weekend finally came for the show at the Orpheum Theater this past weekend!

But, Brent didn't stop with the tickets, he also got us reservations at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian Steakhouse, and a night at the Wyndam Grand Hotel.  We had a beautiful room with a great view down First Avenue and the Target Center.

Special thanks to my man for spoiling me (and us):)

3 comments:

  1. Such a great guy that Brent! Sounds like a great get away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!! Give that man a double high five and a pointy finger boogie dance for me. "Hot Pocket!"

    ReplyDelete