Friday, May 25, 2012

32 Weeks

At 32 Weeks you are:
  • Head down!  The doctor confirmed it today at our appointment. One more positive on the path to a VBAC:)
  • Causing your momma some indigestion.  I've had four bouts of unexplained upset stomach in the past two weeks.  I don't get any warning and I just start feeling sick to my stomach.  The doctor said it was probably due to my stomach and digestive system being pressed for space and Nora's movements that could be kicking my stomach and essentially pushing the contents back near my esophagus (which can lead to nausea).  It usually passes after a couple hours, but it hits me fast and pretty hard when it happens. 
  • Busy, busy, busy!  Momma got a video of your thumpin around yesterday while my stomach was upset.  At least I can make the most of my resting time!

At 32 Weeks we are:
  • Getting more anxious about all of the things we'd like to get done before you arrive.  In all truthfulness, it's momma who's getting anxious.  As usual, Daddy is not flustered at all.  That's why we make a good pair:)
  • Feeling well educated after finishing the classes with took through pre-natal education:  car seat safety, pre-natal review, breastfeeding, sibling class, and VBAC class. 
  • Looking forward to a busy June, which will most likely go very fast, then it will be about time to meet you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment