Monday, July 22, 2013

Getting Ready

Registration....check!
 
Weigh in....check!
 
Gear purchased....check!
 
One Picker boy awaiting his first RYFA football season...check!
 
Little boy football gear

I'm still waiting on a few things though...
 
...Luke to see what he thinks of actually playing and tackling in pads.  He's always loved playing football with Brent, cousins, uncles, Papas, and friends, but that's been a little more low key than actual tackle. 
 
...This mom to accept the reality of her son actually playing tackle football...
...already...
...*breathe*...
...at least I have a month until practice starts...

4 comments:

  1. I had two of those little boys, it's a blast, you'll have so much fun watching Luke play....before you know it, he'll be playing high school :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Jackie:) I'm sure I will enjoy it once it becomes our reality, it's just a little intimidating to be starting already.

      Delete
    2. I just remember it really wasnt until about 7th grade that you started to hear the "grunts" when they with hitting. That's when I started to worry.... so listen for the grunts, then you know the contact is getting harder :)

      Delete
    3. Good to know, I appreciate the heads up:)

      Delete