Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five for Friday

#1

We got to spend an entire week at Pine Haven Christian Assembly with lots of wonderful friends and their families and a few family members of our own.  It was so fun to all be staying at camp where our kids could play together and we could catch up.  We also go to spend a lot of time with the Ericksons while they were in town from Baltimore.  It was a busy, fun-filled couple weeks!
Riggin kiddos at Rochesterfest parade (before camp)

Nora and Aunt Cally

Enjoying a walk along the river and time at
Silver Lake Park with Ericksons

Sweet Mya

Nora loves to swing

I think every adult got a turn to hold
or push each child:)

Doubling Up!  Holly pushing Jael and Mya

Jada asked Luke if he would hold her hand...
pure sweetness:)

See, different kiddos with different adults:)
Miss Jada at Luke's baseball game

#2

We celebrated Nora's birthday with the Picker side of the family and friends last weekend.  She got some adorable outfits, fun toys, and a walker toy/trike that plays music and makes sounds.  The clothes all fit great and she's having a great time with her toys:)  We will celebrate with my side of the family this Sunday.

"Riding" her new trike:)  She really just
sits on it and bounces to the music.

#3

The kids got to spend Thursday and Friday with the Blue Papa and Gma while Brent and I worked.  Gma was off work so they had their days filled with fun plans and the kids were spoiled with tons of attention:)  Luke even got to have a sleep over!

#4

I started my new job this week.  I've met most of the new team I work with (many of whom have been very welcoming and helpful) and have started a small amount of training.  I'm hoping to dive into more training next week so I can start contributing soon!  I'm adjusting to the schedule change and how it impacts life at home.  I'm hoping to get that worked out just in time to go on vacation again the beginning of August;)

#5

I know it sounds simple, but we've had some beautiful weather recently!  It was 80s and sunny all week at camp and it's been great since we returned home as well.  The l-o-n-g winter is still in the back of my mind, so I am extra grateful for the beauties of summer this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment