Saturday, August 3, 2013

High Five for Friday

#1

Brent and I enjoyed a date day last Saturday in honor of our 10 year anniversary.  Nora spent the day with Gma and Papa Picker and Luke spent the day with Greg & Cally at Water Park of America.  Brent and I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory at Southdale Mall and browsed a few stores after.  It was so nice to spend time with my man and being able to give him my undivided attention for some real conversation.  I was reminded how much I really enjoy my husband and his company:) 

My handsome lunch date

Mmmm...

Tired boy on the ride home after a
day at the waterpark

#2

We had a fun photo session with the lovely Kristin Knudson of Kristin Knudson Photography on Sunday evening for Nora's first birthday.  We had a perfect evening for an outdoor session at Mantorville Park.  Kristin was speedy in getting our pictures edited and they will be available on her website until August 14th at: http://kkp.shootproof.com/picker (password "Nora1").  We are so excited to have these beautiful pictures to remember this time in our lives with a seven and one year old:)

#3 

Shared a lovely Wednesday with my kiddos.  More on our day at this post.

#4

Finished out Luke's baseball season with a great game!  More on the baseball season at this post.

#5

Enjoyed these precious moments below with the ones I love.   

Got his Highlights magazine in the mail,
got comfortable on the couch,
and started reading. 
Love it!


 
 
Snuggling one morning while I got ready for work

Nora, the grass-hating baby, actually
walked in the grass this week!
I know it sounds ridiculous,
but it's a milestone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment