Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

Digging into her toy basket
Luke's project from school (click on pic to
see larger or read below)
Who is worth more to you than gold?  
My dad because he plays with me.  What does he play with me?  He wrestles with me.  He plays football and basketball with me.  

Lil Baller
Loved finding Luke's addition to the grocery list
(He wanted to try the Jimmy Dean sandwiches
 that he saw on a commercial:))
Snuggles with Daddy before bed

  1. I've enjoyed a day and a half extra with my hubby home this week.  He took some time off to watch the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, so he's been home watching games with his brother.  I love having Brent home and the break from work is good for him too.
  2. Last weekend we got to spend a day with Brent's family (well, they were all at Gma & Papa's house at some point during the day:)).  Luke, Ethan, and Mekhi, had a blast playing together as usual and it was fun to see Annalise dote on and entertain the baby girls.  We hadn't all been together for a day of play since Christmas, so the kids were in heaven and it turned out to be a nice, relaxing day for the adults too (read: the kids played well and required little intervention:)).
  3. My sis stopped over one night this week and we finally nailed down our plans for our Beckmann/Moyer/Picker trip "up north."  We're looking forward to a long weekend away together in August!
  4. We've had some nice time with friends this past week.  A dinner date with a friend for Jen, bringing a meal to friends who have welcomed their first baby, and a lady's night/going away party for Jen's friend.  We are so blessed to be surrounded but wonderful friends and family.
  5. Luke's enjoying a sleepover at Gma & Papa's tonight so he can color Easter eggs with Gma and head to Chuck E Cheese in the morning with both.  I just love how Luke loves his grandparents and desires time with them (all of them).  And, Brent and I get a quiet night at home with baby girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment